Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Economics and emottions at play

Information assynmetry. ocurs when someone sells something to somebody. Now somebody cant verify the true value of the something, becos he doesnt share someone's knowledge about something... Somebody has to make a guess about the value of something and the authenticity of someone's claims.... And more often than notsomebody may lose a bit in the deal...

It is also possible that someone oversells tosomebody bcos somebody knows that the tprice he is paying is afraction of the profit that he will have... This yields in opposite asymmetry..

The reason i broached his topic is that I sold off my good ol cell (Nokia 2100) and bought a Nokia 1600 in place of that. For reasons that I will answer personally, I was in the debate whether to hardsell or not... In the end, I gave in to capitalist tendecies, and hardsold.. The fact tat I got 1950 for that is astounding... The negative aspect of hardselling is mitigated only by the fact that the cell is in significantly great condition, consid the fact that it is less than 2 years old.

New cell has a lo of cool feratures, bnnotto mentioon the fact thatI am gonna trade this with Dad to get a 6610 >:) >:)
I am selfish ;)

Enjoying-the-features-of-1600
N

No comments: