Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My valfi

Am sorry for the long post that the last one was... Couldnt control, [shall use small fonts from now on ;) ]

My valfi was great. Got a sports Citation for swimming (an award to cap the things that I did for the hostel for the last 4 years in swimming)

The food was something thats best not mentioned, though it would be a crime not to mention the delicious fish fingers. Profile-reading started hust 45 min late but considering history tha was great. Mayank recvd a Roll of Honour from us, its the ghighest award that any person from the hostel can dream to achieve, and due to his ill-luck he was unable to recieve it oficially.

Profiles went till 730 in the morn, and am proud to say that I stayed till then. the last profile was of Deva and Ashish Bhansali. My profile was after Mandy's arnd 515.I must admit, mandy did a fine thing of writing it up, which i am sure bond and the rest have helpedin. As usual dint get choked up during the profile. but yes! that sort of a senti high will never be achieved again.Sitting on a stage, surrounded byyour friends, the people who have pulled and pushedu, and whom u have returned the favours, (called favours due to an inability to find the perfect word) it was a experience that I wont forget....

Had a breaker after ages in the mess, with a few friends who had seen all the profiles.... and slept at 9am :D Luckily there isno valfi today.. so will get some much-reqd sleep

I mark this day as DAY A of my life (a habit that I have decided to initiate after reading about Col Jakob of the Israeli AF who served arnd the second Israeli Arab war. He marked all the important, not necess happy days of his life by letters in his diary. I plan to do the same.)

Hoping to see DAY B soon, and happy about all the unmarked DAYs till now
Nadya

No comments: