Friday, September 08, 2006

The last day....

The para below was part of my blog some months back, during the valfi period.

"Sallu and Anshu infi senti hue.It broke my heart at times, to hear them talk.It made me think of the times that me and mandy have talked about the things that we will miss here.
We had become senti at the start of the acad year, and I still rememebr climbing the convo slope enroute to a lecture, when mandy had said, "today is the last x August we spend here, .. rather each day is the last 'that day' that we shall spend here"
May seem too senti, but thats the way life is..."

Well the time has come for the final day....
Note all "lasts" below imply "last for a 'small' amount of time", not eternal..

Today is the last day that I will be spending in Pune for a long time.... The day was gr8.. Was a flurry of packing ... had a haircut, which looks cool, I must say. The past few days were filled with lasts.... "last meeting with a,b,c", "last trip to place f,g,h" , "last food/trt at m,n,o", "last drive past q,r,s"

Had my last cold coffe @ durga, with a very beautiful friend... thanx 'chumu'.. I owe u many, not one ;) ... visited one more close friend.. M.

crappy coincidence .. :).... My clock just chimed 0000.....
pretty symbolic ... since from now on... there are no lasts.. only firsts.... first time i venture out.... first time I crack(IITian meaning) things in foreign soil... first schol.. first job.. first friendships... first kiss... [ if I allow myself to do a bit of daydreaming ;) :)) ]

Neways.... time to start working .. 1 bag needs to be packed. yet :O:O ... :) Day D shall be soon.. when I leave India, n reach US...

to the future firsts....
Kaustubh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for all your First endeavours.
:)
Good Bye and Good Luck!
- your "beautiful friend"
*cough cough*
;)

Gayatri said...

:)
good luck, naaDobaa!

Anonymous said...

gud luck with your 'future firsts'
;)
-M